Ride a bike along Vietnam's most beautiful lake and experience the extraordinary land.
Catch the spectacular geological wonders in Halong Bay.
See how Vietnamese locals live and make a lantern at a craftsman's home.
Go underground to explore the famous Cu Chi Tunnels.
Watch an awe-inspiring sunset from the magnificent Angkor Wat and gilded pagodas where the traditional ways of Cambodia endure and areas previously off-limits are opening up.
Starting from $1750
- Deluxe accommodations, Hotel taxes and service charges.
- Hanoi 2 nights, Golden Luxury Lotus hotel. ★★★★
- Halong Bay 1 night, Calypso Junk. ★★★★
- Hoi An 2 nights, River Beach Resort Hotel. ★★★★
- Hue 2 nights, Mondial Hotel. ★★★★
- Ho Chi Minh City 3 nights, Kim Do (Royal) Hotel. ★★★★
- Siem Reap 2 nights, Regency Angkor Hotel. ★★★★
- Phnom Penh 2 nights, Ohana Hotel. ★★★★
- Due to the limited room availability, for in case that we may use other similar standard hotels.
- Inter Flights，Hanoi - Da Nang, Hue-Ho Chi Minh City - Siem Reap.
- Airline taxes & fuel surcharges.
- All transfers, Sightseeing per itinerary in an air-conditioned motor coach.
- English-speaking tour guide for the entire portion of your scheduled trip.
- 29 meals: 14 breakfasts, 10 lunches, 5 dinners.
- Administration & Entrance fees as per itinerary.
- International flights: USA- Hanoi, Phnom Penh-USA.
- Vietnam &Cambodia Visa fees.
- Optional tours and Extension Tours.
- Tips or gratuities, USD8 per day.
- Personal expenditure.
- If you would like to purchase travel insurance, you may do so by contacting us or your agent.
- Each listed group itinerary can also be used on a private tour or customized based on your requests. Please contact me for more information.